A school is an educational institution designed to provide learning spaces and learning environments for the teaching of students (or "pupils") under the direction of teachers. Most countries have systems of formal education, which is commonly compulsory. In these systems, students progress through a series of schools. The names for these schools vary by country (discussed in the Regional section below) but generally include primary school for young children and secondary school for teenagers who have completed primary education. An institution where higher education is taught, is commonly called a university college or university, but these higher education institutions are usually not compulsory.
Life sprouts to be what we plant in the spring. The Excel believes in the strength and dynamics of its students who will grow to command the world if they are properly guided and monitored. By providing required personal and academic ingredients. The Excel believes in producing the globally competent manpower, who will eventually help in making the world a beautiful place to live and The Excel Will cater the needed manpower in the global market in 21st century.
Only the best and competent can survive and excel in the competitive global market. The Excel aims to cater the best and proficient candidate the market the market seeks. By providing the required environment and care, we believe in materializing our mission of producing the best and competent students.
- To make our students qualified in global market after they complete their study in The Execl Public Secondary School.
- To create compatible abilities to cope in competitive world of the next generation.
- To make our students able to utilize the technology independently in regards with their real life situation.
- To promote the sense of social responsibility.
- Run by Experienced Academicians.
- Professional & Experienced Subject Teachers.
- Well Equipped computer lab & library.
- Peaceful Environment.
- Transport Facility.
- Sports & Co- Curricular Activities.
- Research, Seminar & Presentation Classes.
- Carrier Counselling & Field Visit.
- Regular Interaction with Guardians.
- Regular Evaluation & Feedback.
- Provision of Scholarship & Awards.
- Facility of Hygienic Cafeteria.
Extra Co-Curricular Activities
The school makes a complete routine of Extra Co-curricular Activities for the overall development of the students. Some of the activities are run inside the school and some activities are run outside the school.
- Educational Tour
- Exhibition of handicraft and paintings
- Dance/ Music
- Poetry and essay
- Table Tennis